OUR OUTDOOR RANGE
Our Timberlink outdoor timber range has been treated for protection against decay and termite or borer attack. By treating plantation pine, we make a fast growing, sustainable and economical timber, suitable for more applications. Timber treated to an H3 level can be used outside above ground, and H4 can be used outside in-ground. Check the end-tag on the timber for the treatment type and level.
Outdoor Solid Grade Posts
Timber posts need to hold up outdoor projects like carports, pergolas and decks, so ensuring they are straight and strong is essential. Our Outdoor Solid Grade Posts are made from solid timber with no joints. They are visually graded to an F5 grade.
Our 90×90 posts have a microline finish and our 100×100 posts have a rough sawn finish offering a rustic alternative for projects with a more rural style.
Use for: Outdoor post applications, suitable for in-ground use
- No need for stirrups as treated to an H4 level so suitable for in-ground use
- No usage restrictions as treated with Tanalith E, an environmentally sensitive non-CCA (Copper Chrome Arsenate) treatment
- Quality you can trust – Manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS1748.1
- Flexible – Can be painted or stained to suit any colour scheme
- Suitable for load bearing applications as visually graded to an F5 grade
|End-section Size (mm)||Length (m)|
|100×100 (Rough Sawn)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
WHERE TO BUY
Our products are available from local hardware stores and timber yards across the State. Click the button below to find the closest one to you. Every time you purchase a piece of Timberlink timber, you are helping to keep jobs in Tasmania.