OUR OUTDOOR RANGE
Our Timberlink outdoor timber range has been treated for protection against decay and termite or borer attack. By treating plantation pine, we make a fast growing, sustainable and economical timber, suitable for more applications. Timber treated to an H3 level can be used outside above ground, and H4 can be used outside in-ground. Check the end-tag on the timber for the treatment type and level.
Timberlink Green, our outdoor structural range, is made for outdoor load bearing applications such as the sub-structure of a deck or the framework of a cubby house or carport. Graded for both strength and appearance, it won’t just stay straight and strong, but will look good doing it.
We treat our Timberlink Green range with a patent pending, Low Odour formulation of LOSP (Light Organic Solvent Preservative) that was developed at our Bell Bay mill. This gives our timber the dimensional stability of LOSP treatment but without the strong odour.
Use for: outside load bearing jobs like decks, cubbies and pergolas
- Less wastage as LOSP treated timber has superior dimensional stability compared to water-based treatments
- Strong and looks good – Machine graded for structural integrity and then we visually grade it with strict appearance requirements so it looks better
- Quality you can trust – Manufactured and treated in accordance with Australian Standards
- Will fit in with any colour scheme as can be easily painted or stained to suit any style of project.
- Can be used in playgrounds, schools and council projects as there are no usage restrictions with LOSP treatment unlike CCA treatment
|End-section Size (mm)||Length (m)|
WHERE TO BUY
Our products are available from local hardware stores and timber yards across the State. Click here to find the closest one to you. Every time you purchase a piece of Timberlink timber, you are helping to keep jobs in Tasmania.